- Pannico R (2017) Is the European Union too complicated? Citizens’ lack of information and party cue effectiveness. European Union Politics 18(3): 424-446.
- “When parties are always right: The relative importance of party cues and policy information for voters’ attitudes toward EU issues. An experimental test”
- “Changes in parties' structure and effectiveness of cues on the EU”
- "Bullets & Ballots: Exposure to Terrorist Attacks and Support for the Incumbent" (with Albert Falcó-Gimeno and Jordi Muñoz)
- "The consequences of politicisation of the EU for voting behaviour" (with Marina Costa Lobo)