- Pannico, R., & Lobo, M. C. (2022). Voting under EMU: economic perceptions, responsibility attribution and EU politicisation. Journal of European Public Policy, 1-27.
- Falcó-Gimeno, A., Muñoz, J., & Pannico, R. (2022). Double-Edged Bullets: The Conditional Effect of Terrorism on Vote for the Incumbent. British Journal of Political Science, 1-21.
- Pannico, R., & Anduiza, E. (2022). On time and meaningful partisanship: Stability, strength, and sway of attachment to new parties. Party Politics, 13540688221085235.
- Lobo, M.C., & Pannico, R. (2021). Do perceptions of EMU alter clarity of responsibility? A comparison of German and Greek electorates. Electoral Studies, 70, 102287
- Hernández, E., & Pannico, R. (2020). The impact of EU institutional advertising on public support for European integration. European Union Politics, 21(4), 569-589.
- Lobo, M.C., & Pannico, R. (2020). Increased Economic Salience or Blurring of Responsibility? Economic Voting during the Great Recession. Electoral Studies, 65, 102141.
- Pannico, R. (2020). Parties are always right: the effects of party cues and policy information on attitudes towards EU issues. West European Politics, 43(4), 869-893.
- Pannico, R. (2017). Is the European Union too complicated? Citizens’ lack of information and party cue effectiveness. European Union Politics ,18(3), 424-446.
- Anduiza, E., & Pannico, R. (2020). Attitudinal consequences of partisanship for new parties. In Research Handbook of Political Partisanship. Edward Elgar.