- Hernández, E., & Pannico, R. (2020). The impact of EU institutional advertising on public support for European integration. European Union Politics, Online first.
- Lobo, M.C., & Pannico, R. (2020). Increased Economic Salience or Blurring of Responsibility? Economic Voting during the Great Recession. Electoral Studies, 65, 102141.
- Pannico, R. (2020). Parties are always right: the effects of party cues and policy information on attitudes towards EU issues. West European Politics, 43(4), 869-893.
- Pannico, R. (2017). Is the European Union too complicated? Citizens’ lack of information and party cue effectiveness. European Union Politics ,18(3), 424-446.
- Anduiza, E., & Pannico, R. (2020). Attitudinal consequences of partisanship for new parties. In Research Handbook of Political Partisanship. Edward Elgar.
- Roberto Pannico and Marina Costa Lobo. An experimental test of the economic vote: impact, asymmetry and conditionality.
- Marina Costa Lobo and Roberto Pannico. Who is responsible for economic policy in the aftermath of the Eurozone crisis? German and Greek Economic Voting in the context of EMU.
- Eva Anduiza and Roberto Pannico. Timing partisanship: stability, intensity and effects of closeness to new parties.
- Albert Falcó-Gimeno, Jordi Muñoz and Roberto Pannico. Retrospective Bullets: The Conditional Effect of Terrorism on Incumbent Support.
- Roberto Pannico. Changes in parties' structure and effectiveness of cues on the EU.