- Pannico R (2019) Parties are always right: the effects of party cues and policy information on attitudes towards EU issues. West European Politics, DOI: 10.1080/01402382.2019.1653658
- Pannico R (2017) Is the European Union too complicated? Citizens’ lack of information and party cue effectiveness. European Union Politics 18(3): 424-446.
- “Changes in parties' structure and effectiveness of cues on the EU”
- "Bullets & Ballots: Exposure to Terrorist Attacks and Support for the Incumbent" with Albert Falcó-Gimeno and Jordi Muñoz.
- “The Attitudinal Consequences of New Parties’ Partisanship” with Eva Anduiza.
- "Increased Economic Salience or Blurring of Responsibility? Economic Voting during the Great Recession" with Marina Costa Lobo.
- “Fighting Euroscepticism: The Impact of EU Institutional Advertising on Support for European Integration” with Enrique Hernández.